2015 Reading Challenge

Let's be real. The book with 500 pages will probably take me the entire year to finish, so chances are I will not tick all of these boxes by 2016. However, I do have every intention to try and with a long reading list and this awesome challenge to motivate me, I think I'll do just fine. Last Christmas my parents gave me a tablet and although I much prefer holding an actual book in my hand, it's made keeping up with good reads a lot easier. Here in the sticks, there isn't a library or decent bookstore for miles and miles!

 Are you on the fence about reading from a screen? I get it, but here are some perks that I personally love...

... Borrowing books instead of buying, although you can download or purchase to keep.
... Borrowing means you only have the book for a limited time which encourages slackers like me to finish it within a certain time frame.
... Having the option to listen to your book comes in handy when taking bubble baths, when you need to rest your eyes, or when you need to drown out noise in a crowd.
... Syncing to your vehicle Bluetooth means having your book read to you on long car rides. This is my favorite perk.

Is anyone else up for the challenge? I'm currently working on Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling and We Are Water by Wally Lamb. 




Get a head start on your New Year's resolution to read more books with our 2015 reading challenge!

Comments

  1. I loved We Are Water. This reading challenge looks tough but fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hate to request word verification - but I'm over spam comments like I'm over Kim Kardashian.